1. ACCEPT the fact that THERE ARE IMPENDING DANGERS.
2. CONSIDER the fact that DANGER CAN AND WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.
3. UNDERSTAND HOW DANGER STRIKES.
4. Create the DESIRE to want to do something about it.
5. Have the CONVICTION to commence the studying.
6. Develop the WILL POWER to complete the studying to prevent it.
7. KEEP-UP with the studying.
8. Periodically RE-EXAMINE present as well as new dangers.
9. Make CAUTION the key to your endeavors.
10. AVOID unnecessary and or suspicious activities where danger lurks.
Taken from ED PARKER’S “Infinite Insights into Kenpo; 1 Mental Stimulation” published 1982